Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bonjour, Y'all!

Have ya missed me? Surprise! I am on a wonderful adventure! I meant to blog all about it, and I even lugged my heavy computer over the ocean, but I have been having Internet difficulties and lots of fun, so I haven't had a chance...maybe later this week things will be easier, and I'll try again.

So...want to know where I am? What? I can't hear you! Ah, how I do love that game! Anyway, I'm not telling. Psych! However, if you tune into the Tour de France tomorrow, maybe you will see me. I'm not riding this year (my old war injury flared up; Nam - the quagmire continues!), but I will be at the third to last stage, eating chocolate and yodeling in the hills that are alive with the sound of music (Subtle hint; don't feel bad if you missed it!), to cheer on this guy who is all into me, some Spaniard named Contador. So... au revior until then!

Alberto Contrador, upon seeing me from his bicycle as I exited the museum. I told him that as a Texan, I only went out with guys who drove cool cars, like Hummers, but he is very persistant. It's charming, yes, but a little tiresome, know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment